Friday 14 August 2015

Weekly Learning Reflection T3 W4

Hey everyone, my weekly learning reflection,

We have started to do Measurement for Math. We needed to complete three tasks, two about millimetres, metres and kilometres. Our third task was millilitres, litres and kilolitres. A few questions were saying what their 'short' version or abbreviation was like millilitres=ml, kilometres=km.

We have been working hard on our speeches so that they are ready so we can find out who is in the final next week. My speech is about Bullying, saying why bullies bully and the types of bullying and possible ways to overcome it.

We had Kidsedchatnz on Wednesday and I completed my reflection. P.S. I am going to share my weekly reflection with all of you guys reading my blog.

That is all for now, BYE!!

1 comment: