Thursday 12 March 2015

All About Me

Hi, you must be looking at my blog. Today I'm going to tell you a little about me. Firstly, I love Hockey and also love baking. I am the best at making Chocolate Chip Biscuits but I love making Chocolate biscuits. I enjoy being with family and friends. My favourite thing to do is have lots of fun. I also like playing soccer in my free time. One of my favourite quotes are 'Enjoy the little things in life... For one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things!' :-) My source.
 I have 3 sisters. They are all very annoying and their names are Makayla, Mackenzie and Breannah. At home we live with Gran in her 4 bedroom house. Gran has the biggest room. Mum and Dad have the second biggest room. Breannah and Mackenzie share the smallest room and Makayla and I share the second smallest room. In my room I have a Smart TV. I also have cat called Tiger, he is Ginger. 
:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn I'm Atalia
    Your story about you is amazing
    I also myself love soccer but all my friends hate it I also love baking it's great. I have 3 sisters too.
    Does your friends like soccer too?

    ReplyDelete