Wednesday 11 March 2015

My New Blog

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn. This my School learning blog. 

The purpose of my blog is to show people all around the world what I learn about. I have also posted a few things on the class blog. We have been to many places in our first few weeks, including Swimming Sports, Sailing and Technology.We also do Prep For Learning instead of Homework. Prep for Learning is when you prepare for your next learning in the next time period. We call Topic in our class Inquiry. I am in the Choir group and also the Ukulele group.

I hope you enjoy my blog and don't forget to leave a comment. :-) 

1 comment:

  1. You've made an excellent start to blogging Kaitlyn. Your blog looks great. There are a couple of posts that people need to catch up on. I've put a list on the board so that you can check what you've missed. I'll also add it to the Google Doc for this week's Prep for Learning. :-) Looking forward to following your learning.

    ReplyDelete