Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Easter Weekend

On Wednesday I had a boring trip down to Palmerston North for my Easter Weekend Holiday.
On Thursday I competed in the Weet Bix Tryathlon in Palmerston North and received a medal for completing it. The event is not timed because it is just a fun event (not really). I had to swim 200 metres, cycle 4 kilometres and run 1.5 kilometres.

On Friday to be honest I cannot remember what I did.

Saturday, I didn't do much just read and read a bit more. While I was down there I finished the books

  • The Diary of Anne Frank
  • The Second Forever
  • The Boy In Striped Pyjamas
Sunday we went to the Foxton Easter Sunday Fair and I bought a Minion Cap and a card that has a 3D design inside.

On Monday I went and saw my Great Grandad, Grandpop and Uncle Bill. On Tuesday we stopped in Taihape and Hunterville on our way home. 

And that just about sums up my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment