Tuesday 1 March 2016

Reflections

This is just telling you what I have been up to...


  • I finished my self portrait - My self portrait was a silhouette. 
  • I started my CV - We are doing these for the 'Our Community' topic.
  • We started Literature Circles - Explains post below.
  • We were meant to do Environmental Day today but it has been postponed - Nothing much to tell.
  • We had Swimming Sports and I placed 2nd in my 50m Freestyle, 2nd in my 25m Backstroke and 3rd in my 25m Breath stroke - It was a fun filled day and I really enjoyed myself. I did not place in my 25m Freestyle.
  • I finished my Geometry maths paper - It was hard and easy in different parts.
  • I completed 2 E-Asttle tests, 1 Reading and 1 Maths - These were easy in parts and hard in others.

1 comment:

  1. well done for getting a 3rd in breathe stroke

    ReplyDelete