Friday 8 April 2016

What Have We Done This Week

This week we have been in a bit of a scramble to get ready for Grandparents Day which is today. In class we have been split into 2 groups

  • Modern Day
  • Olden Day
I am in the Olden Day group and we are doing a play for the Grandparents and trying to act like it would have been when they were younger/our age.

I have mixed together some music and we will be singing My Grandfather's Clock.
Some of the songs I have joined together are
  • Glad All Over
  • Leader Of The Pack
  • Wipe Out
  • Satisfaction
  • Paint It black
  • Da Do Run Run
We are also singing the first 3 verses of the NZ National Anthem in English.

I finished my Our Community book and it is very colourful but doesn't have to much colour. 

At Technology on Thursday I finished a lot of my box and have nailed and glued the sides together and I am now prenailing my base so next week I can nail on the base and cut a lid out and use hinges to connect the box and lid. I hope I have time to paint but if I don't have time I may just have to paint at home.

We have also marked our maths from a few weeks ago and used IXL for Geometry.

That pretty much sums up my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment