Monday 11 April 2016

How My Day Is Shaping Up

It's Monday, the dreaded Monday.

I have come to school with a bucket load of supplies and we are going to make Cards after lunch for our teacher who isn't able to be in the classroom at the moment. I am into crafts as such and have brought a few things from home including some awesome coloured paper I have bought for this.

This morning we did a Maths Homework Sheet and I got 100% correct. 

This is the middle block and we are doing our blogs and posting about tings we have done and doing.

Memorial White CrossMy weekend wasn't very exciting but I got a pin from the Waiouru Army Museum for ANZAC Day.
This is what it looks like...
Mum got a pile of letters with a Poppy on top and my sisters got different Poppies. '

That is all for today. Have fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment