Friday 17 June 2016

About Me Refresher

I am 12 and my birthday is in October. My name is Kaitlyn and I go to Hunua School in South Auckland. I am one of three school leaders, two girls and a boy. I play Hockey for a club and I have been a Counties Manukau Representative for the previous 2 years and I have trialed for the team this year. If I make the team this will be my third year and the tournament is being held in Hamilton. I umpire Hockey and have been to a Central Counties Regional Hockey Tournament to umpire. I umpire Senior Men's and Junior Hockey. I participate in the UNSW ICAS  Exams and have received marks from Participation to a High Distinction in Digital Technologies. Last year I played the piano and got high marks in my Practical and Theory Exam. I do not play any instruments currently though. At School Prize Giving last year I received 2 trophies/cups, they were the Year 7 Achievement Cup and the Digital Technologies Trophy. 

Please feel free to ask questions about my school or myself. Also check out the class blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment