Monday 27 June 2016

My Wet Weekend

On Friday I had Hockey and we had our hardest game so far this season and we won 3-2. I then umpired after I played and it was really cold because I umpired at 7pm.

Saturday was even colder and I had to umpire in the cold rain and the wind was also really cold. After I had got completely wet and finished my 2 games I went home (via the supermarket) and got changed and went back to Hockey to 3rd umpire an Intercity game. I then umpired a senior mens game and went home to see my sister and her friends getting ready to go to the movies. I watched TV until they got home and then went to my room and watched more TV until my other sister went to bed so I watched TV on the laptop. When I woke the next morning (Sunday) I went shopping with a $50 Whitcoulls Voucher to buy my sisters birthday presents. I also got 4 whistles and a new pencil case. My littlest sister got teeth that light up in crazy colours. My day was pretty great when my sisters friends left but then my mums friends turned up for afternoon tea. I was happy whilst I played with an 8 week old kitten. I then cleaned my room and watched more TV.

My weekend was wet, cold, happy and pretty average. It wasn't the greatest weekend but it wasn't the worst either.

No comments:

Post a Comment