Monday 1 August 2016

My Weekend

Friday: On Friday after school I had Hockey. I started at 5pm umpiring and then at 7pm I played.
During the game one of our players was carded and had to spend 2 minutes on the sideline. She was carded for not being the required 5 metres on a free hit.

Saturday: On Saturday I umpired 2 junior games. 
The first game was a harder game to umpire because the coach was being very rude and the other umpire and I were sworn at multiple times. At the end of the game the coach refused to sign the card because apparently the score wasn't correct.
The second game I umpired was a lot easier and free flowing to umpire. 

That evening at 5pm I went to the PISC (Pukekohe Indian Sports Club) Junior Disco for Hockey. It was really fun being with friends from Hockey at the disco.

Sunday: On Sunday I had to be at Hockey training at 7:15am to do a fitness Boot Camp before we trained. We did multiple things incuding
  • Bronco Run
  • Run to Turf
  • Commando Crawl
  • Push Ups
  • Burpies
  • Star Jumps
  • Squats
  • And more!!
And after Boot Camp to finish our Warm Up we ran the distance to the turf to train.

I was told at training that if the team ever has a stroke that I will be the one to take it.
A stroke is a one on one with the Keeper and you have to flick or push the ball into the goal from the spot in front of the goal. 

After Hockey I didn't do anything for the rest of the day. 

And that is my Weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment