Friday 19 August 2016

My Weekly Reflections :-)

On Monday we used Studyladder to do some Statistics Mathematics. We started doing Fitness again and we did Olympic Tabloids. Every group was a different country.

On Tuesday we continued on our Olympic Projects that are due in at the end of next week. For the Olympic Projects I have chosen the Sports

  • Women's Hockey
  • Rowing Men's Doubles and Rowing Men's Single Sculls
  • Men's Shotput

On Wednesday I continued on my Olympics Project and also continued on my animal. The animal I chose was the Okapi.

On Thursday we had Technology and we used plasticine to create a model of what our design may look like. We are making candles and mine has KC on one side, NZ on the opposite and I have a treble clef with the word MUSIC and on the opposite side to that I have a Hockey Stick, Umpiring Whistle and the word HOCKEY.

Today is Friday and we have tidied our class and school because our new teacher is being officially welcomed and the opening of our Makerspace room.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment