Monday 16 May 2016

My Weekend

On Friday I had Hockey and I played and umpired. I umpired 2 games before and after I played. I play in the half position but I can also play in the backs and inners. We played against Pukekohe United Blue and we won 17-0. It was good to be scoring goals but the effect wears off after about 8 goals. One of Counties Manakau top umpires came and gave us feedback. The feedback he gave me was about positioning.
On Saturday morning I had to go to Hockey to umpire again,. I umpired 2 games. One at 9 am and one at 11 am. For the rest of the day I went and helped with firewood by driving the tractor.

On Sunday I did nothing but watch Neon on the iPad.

And that is my weekend.

2 comments:

  1. WOW you must love hockey and you are a wizz Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha, you must have had a pretty busy weekend too.

      Delete